Downtown Goldsboro is becoming bigger and better all the time. With numerous restaurants, entertainment, a development corporation, and many businesses, it is truly a joy to see this revitalization taking place. Whether you stop off to get a bite to eat, go hear a live band, or have a dance lesson, you will see why downtown is a great place to visit and shop.
Center Street Jam
Bringing summertime entertainment for the city – fun filled after work events for friends, couples, and families alike. Listen to great music, have a cold drink, and enjoy!
Popular hot spots!
1. Torero's – Mexican Cuisine
2. Koi Asian Bistro – Asian Mix
3. The Flying Shamrock – Entertainment, Billiards, Darts, Pub-Style Atmosphere, Alcoholic beverages, Appetizers, and Food.
4. Thai Orchard – Thai Cuisine
5. Pupetta's Grill and Bar – Upscale Italian with some American Grill
6. Darwin's Screenprinting
7. Downtown Deli – Breakfast and lunch: Boar's Head meats, daily specials
8. Central Lunch – Breakfast and lunch: Southern specialties
9. B & G Grill: Southern grill
10. Salon 150 – Hair, Nails, Day Spa for microdermabrasion and facials.
Several of our local restaurants feature live music from time to time. Check in with them for current schedules and upcoming showcased entertainment!
Flying Shamrock - 580-0934
Torero's Mexican Restaurant - 731-7070
Pupetta's Italian Restaurant - 705-0300
Renovated downtown apartments are available for rent.There are numerous upstairs options and new ones on the way shortly.Contact DGDC for individual contact information and availability.
Downtown Goldsboro offers great venues for the family and community. Check in with the website often for updated information, holiday special events, and so much more.
Carriage rides for special events
There are numerous businesses, law offices, the court house, city buildings, great shops and salons for your every need. If you know of one that should be mentioned, simply let us know.